1. "I Knew You Were Trouble (Remix)" - Taylor Swift + Sammy Adams This explosive pop anthem from Miss Swift receives an amazing, clever added verse from Sammy Adams. He calls Taylor out for being a “good girl gone bad; too much for a Kennedy.” Two whammy pop culture moments (reference to RiRi’s iconic album) in one. By the way, this eargasmic tune is about to skyrocket to the top of every chart imaginable in the coming months.
2. "C’Mon" - Ke$ha The “Die Young”-singer proves the party really doesn’t ever stop with this glitzy new track from her upcoming album Warrior. This is the kind of shameless, quirky, fun-filled anthem I needed the dolla-sign singer to deliver.
3. "Heart Beat" - 5 & A Dime How about some more Ke$ha? This magnificent mash-up from one of my favorite mash-up DJ’s combines some Alesso club rhythms with the “Oh what a shame that you came here with someone”-flawlessness of Ke$ha’s latest hit.
4. "Cruise" - Florida Georgia Line Most OMFG Music readers who are mainly accustomed toe pop and EDM might be a little confused with this choice, but seriously, this country (yes, country can be amazing) jam is absolutely everything. “Cruise” is just as infectious as every pop hook on Top 40 radio right now. Give this track a few spins and you’ll fall in love.
5. "As Your Friend" - Chris Brown Shall we get back to the pop-EDM now? This recently leaked Chris Brown club banger is one of his best dance jams he’s released, mainly because of the perfect production by Afrojack.
6. "Girl Drop Dat Boom" - Nelly Now that we’ve been through all those genres, pop, dance, country, and some EDM, how about some hip-hop. For those of you who doubt the fact that Nelly will never be able to live up to the brilliance of his Nellyville era, here is a crazy catchy demo that didn’t even make his mixtape. If this amazingness didn’t even make his mixtape before his actual album, imagine how incredible his comeback will be.
7. "Let There Be Love" - Christina Aguilera While “Your Body” may be a certified flop (undeservingly so, if I may add), Lotus has one saving grace that has the power to reincarniate this popstar’s slowly dying career. The one saving grace: The pop perfection that is “Let There Be Love.”
8. "Blinded (Tiësto, Allure, + Usher)" - DJ Trademark Imagine Usher’s already anthemic new single “Numb” and add synths and heavy club beats to transform it into something mindblowingly massive. That is precisely what happens on this incredible mash-up.
9. "Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis What kind of Goodwill Anthem heaven is this? Macklemore’s breakout single “Thrift Shop” features what is easily some of the best production of the year. It’s my personal favorite song on the playlist and the most addictive song I’ve heard in 2012. Seriously, this is about to explode on the charts.
10. "People Like Us" - Kelly Clarkson If you’ve ever followed OMFG Music, you know I’m a huge sucker for Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga, so I’m pretty sure Kelly was definitely thinking of me when she picked this song for her upcoming Greatest Hits album. It’s Kelly’s very own “Born This Way” and it is perfect in every single way.
11. "Forever Now" - Ne-Yo His latest album R.E.D. may have flopped big time on the charts, but the album features some spectacular gems, and this is the best one. Coincidentally, it is also the singer’s next single and I’d love to see this blow up on the charts.
Bonus: “I Need Your Love (feat. Calvin Harris)” - Ellie Goulding
*Click image to download